Sunday, September 28, 2008

Beloved's departure

I love green . Green is the sign of prosperity . Green is soothing to eyes , its a serene color . And she was wearing aquamarine green outfit - a shade of green which we see if we look at deep sea . She was elegant , bright , sober and well dressed draped in aquamarine green - the color I love .So it was not unusual for me to fall flat for her right at the first encounter .

She has been my partner for more than eight years . She can not be forgotten . During all ups and downs of my life , she was there . Whether during rains , chilly winter or scorching heat , she was by my side .
During heavy rains she will just surround me , embrace me and prevent the rains from touching my body . Oh , how secure I felt !
She has been there during scorching heat . She did not allow the rays to touch my face . She used to shower on me a cool breeze . In that cool breeze , my eyes would automatically shut and I felt like going in to a deep slumber .
During chilly winter , she would give me warmth . In her lap I felt safe . She would keep away the chilly wind .

Whether I was in jolly mood or otherwise , my this darling would caress me and cool me down . She would as if sing her heart out to me when I was in blue mood . She was my Love .

The days are never always the same . Human heart must not be trusted . Especially a man always has one or other weakness . I have weakness for beauty . I can not possibly blame myself for this . After all its the rule of the nature to fall for beauty ! History shows that even the Gods and rishis have fallen for beauty .

One fine day , I met another beauty , very elegant , beautiful , sophisticated , and charming . My heart dwindled and from that moment , my inclination was towards the new entrant in my life . My Love must have understood this . She must have felt how cruel I have been to her , for I have used her for so many years . During good and bad days , she shared with me all the joys and agony , but now the time had changed . She must have felt it . A night before , when I had finally decided to leave her for ever , I touched her tenderly , kissed her and embraced her .
“You have been my love for years darling , but you see , my heart is weak and feeble . I am unable to resist the beauty of the new entrant in my life .” She possibly understood . She said nothing . But I could feel her silent cry . She definitely did not want to leave me . I had always been very gentle and loving towards her . Did she feel cheated ? Did she say that a man must not be believed .
How unfaithful a man could be !!

I handed her over to an unknown person with broken heart . He took her away from me . I felt a sharp shooting pain in my heart . Then I realized for the first time that I had fallen in her love . But it was too late to withdraw from my commitments to the new beauty . I looked at my Love being towed away and with heavy heart I waved her good bye .
She was my aquamarine green car of last eight years .

No comments: